Friday, July 30, 2010

Not Frozen Yogurt, Just... Frozen... Yogurt

An accident involving a minifridge that functioned as a minifreezer during a debate trip earlier this summer resulted in most of the contents of the fridge freezing. While this spelled disaster for our carrots and grapes and left-over Chinese food, it opened doors for me in the land of frozen yogurt. Apparently, other people have been doing this for a long time, but I was entirely unaware of the simple charm of frozen yogurt. Of course I had had frozen yogurt from stores, but I never thought to just pop a yogurt from the fridge to the freezer. Well that's what I did a few days ago, and today I pulled out my icy Key Lime yogurt. Cold and icy and creamy and very rich, it was a perfect cooling snack on a hot sticky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment