Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Screaming

Nothing says summer like ice cream.


It's just one of those Indiana things you gotta love. You aren't a Hoosier if you don't appreciate ice cream stands. And in this respect, I sure am a Hoosier. I highly recommend the Lindy Freeze. The top one is simply amazing, a home made ice cream sandwich with big fat chewy cookies. The two swirly soft serves underneath are from a trip a few weeks ago.



If you are looking for the same type of thing but in Lalaland itself, go to Budgies. The Lafayette classic has very good ice cream. I have failed to capture the glory of my favorite concoction there in an Internet-worthy photo, but don't worry, I will before long.

Oh. My. God. Root beer floats in a cone? Yes, please!


And this is the best for last. Nutella ice cream. Yes. YES. YES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment