Friday, August 6, 2010

Do I post too much ice cream?

There's always room for one more.

Tonight, at Snow Bear, I had simply no idea what to get. I was chatting with the friendly ice cream guys as I decided, and the topic came to blue moon ice cream. Yes, the blue one with no real flavor that only little kids get. Except me of course. If you actually try blue moon, it is really delicious. The flavor is elusive, mysterious. The faint flavor hiding behind the sugar is familiar, like something from "a half-remembered dream" as they might say in Inception (but not creepy or haunting like the movie, of course). Anyways, the ice cream guy mentioned that he likes his blue moon ice cream with European chocolate ice cream. So I had to have it.

This picture doesn't quite capture the proper blue color, but I'm sure you get the idea. The blue/brown combination is quirky and cool, and the flavors are excellent together. I definitely recommend this combination to first time blue mooners!

No comments:

Post a Comment