Monday, September 13, 2010

The Good Psychologist!

We had a book party yesterday for The Good Psychologist. I wanted to, but didn't take pictures of the platters of figs and champagne grapes or the delicious roasted red pepper and basil that I rolled around cubes of feta. You will have to use your imagination.

I thought that it was a great success. Many people came to listen to Noam as he told the story of how the book came to be and read its opening pages. People brought food, like this delicious cake that my neighbor made. Mostly people drank wine and sangria and sparkling juices and talked.

After the party, I was so tired, but I decided to start working on the page that I've been meaning to write for a while now. Before I collapsed into bed, I had written a draft and published it. It's not perfect, but it fits the bill, so please read it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Angelica for baking! All the food was yummy, and Ben and crew helped finish it up.

    ReplyDelete