Thursday, September 2, 2010

I wish I could take credit....

Brace yourself. You are about to take a peek at something so rare that many believe it doesn't exist. Though each year's math teacher has confirmed its presence, I was beginning to doubt it. I have officially been proven wrong. So, are you ready? Here it is. The Real World Application.

If you do your math homework every night, little boys and girls, then you too can use your knowledge for practical purposes. I have proof! 
Here is what you are getting when you buy your Stanford education.  And if you decide to study at Princeton, you too can make this:
Yes, my sister and her friends decided to make a giant gingerbread castle just for fun, because they are simply that kind of college students. The windows and shingles are melted Jolly Ranchers; the rest is decorated with pretzel rods, rainbow Twizzlers, and mini M&Ms. 




No comments:

Post a Comment