Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ketchup

After a blissfully computer-free weekend in Boston, the first thing I did when I got home was to turn on my trusty laptop. After a quick email and facebook check, I decided to start today's work by updating my list of eats to bEAT. My gourmet weekend has brought that list up to eight individual posts, over a week of blog posts if I go at it one per day. Wow. I better start right away. I haven't yet taken this weekend's pictures off of the camera, so I'm posting some pictures that I've been meaning to upload for ages.

Do you remember my man cookie and pasta salad from a while ago? Both were made for Tap's goodbye party. Most of what we ate was amazing Thai food, and inexplicably, I've never gotten around to putting up these pictures.


Fried kanom jeeb


Tap cutting some ribs

Trying new things 

I was confused by its crispy, crumby texture, but the cashew-sprinkled stuff is actually fish and it's really really good!


Caution: This doesn't look as spicy as it is

1 comment:

  1. If you are going to go to a farewell party, definitely make it one given by the owner of two Thai restaurants!

    ReplyDelete