Monday, October 25, 2010

A Snickerdoodle In A Cone!



We took Marten, our friendly neighborhood OFA guy, to Snow Bear on Saturday. I was hoping for some Nutella, but despite the Nutella jar casually resting on the ice cream case tempting me, there was no Nutella left. While I've heard that Snow Bear's pumpkin is delicious, I wasn't in the mood, so I tried something new, even though it sounded a little boring. I was very happy with it though! Cinnamon frozen custard is like a snickerdoodle crammed into an ice cream cone. I love cinnamon on toast, apples, and cookies, and now ice cream is being added to that list as well!


3 comments:

  1. OK, Nutella (when they have it), Cinnamon, that's all very well. But you know where I'd rather go... JENI's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we had jeni's at home, then i could write about it!

    ReplyDelete