Monday, February 21, 2011

Hurtles

This weekend's was quite possibly the most stressful I've ever had, but in the end, it was a smashing success. And I have a plaque and many bouquets of flowers to prove it.


Chicken and rice and carrots and zucchini and squash and onions (which are the best part) to celebrate the fact that I'M GOING TO DALLAS.


When my mom mentioned that Noam might bring Jeni's, I requested the olive oil with sea-salted pepitas, since it is my favorite. He also brought Kir sorbet, with an intense raspberry and currant flavor. I was surprised at how well the two go together. The sorbet has a light, almost foamy texture as it melts, and the olive oil ice cream is smooth and dense, complimenting each other perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy meal, and the company was extra special!

    ReplyDelete