Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R.I.P. Real Food


Ah, how I miss you, toast. The last food I ate before the doctor decided to dig around in my gums for fun.

After the State debate tournament this weekend, I was pretty wiped out, so please excuse my absence. Yesterday, I thought that I was ready to come back and cook or bake something new, but then I remembered about my oral surgery appointment today... so no real food for me. All I've eaten today (after breakfast) is mashed banana and a smoothie. My very excellent mother made me applesauce and soup though, so I'm looking forward to another day of soft foods and ice packs. 


I have the weirdest teeth in the world. Good thing there's a delicious strawberry peach smoothie there to make this picture more attractive.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry about your mouth...thinking of all the ice cream you will have to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm teeth gross. SEE YOU SOON!!

    ReplyDelete