Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowpocalypse!

Snow... rain... sleet... hail... more snow... over the past 24 hours we've had every type of winter weather. Maybe in this neck of the woods the snow hasn't achieved the depths that it has elsewhere, but our little blizzard is enough for me. Our school corporation with a reputation of never closing even in the most severe storms has quaked in the path of the snowpocalypse. No school today and no school tomorrow! 


I woke up late this morning and made blueberry pancakes with my mom before heading to Alex's in my pajamas for a Congress meeting. It was a very relaxing day over all, though I probably should have gotten more done.  State debate is this weekend (weather permitting), and it's shocking how many folders remain empty. Good thing I have another snow day lined up tomorrow to work.


1 comment:

  1. I guess pancakes or waffles for breakfast on a snow day is required eating.

    ReplyDelete