Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who, me? Complaining?

Just when I thought the world would end without any crispy crunching, I realized that I have nothing to complain about. As long as my mother is taking care of me, the soft foods I'm eating are just as delicious as anything crunchy. No complaints when I've got homemade applesauce and two flavorful and healthy soups!

Gypsy soup with sweet potatoes, celery, bell peppers, onions, chickpeas, tomatoes, and lots of spices. This filling vegetarian soup was packed with vegetables just soft enough to smush carefully on the good side of my mouth without disturbing my stitches.

Black bean soup packed with colorful carrots and a citrusy punch. I can't say I'm a huge fan of beans in general, but I love this soup. 

Fresh applesauce with heavy cream and cinnamon. Cream turns something healthy and nutritious into the perfect indulgence.

2 comments:

  1. OK, you're all better. Now you can make your own soup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellow!
    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.
    I have added your site to my site.
    Please link my site to your site.
    Thank you!

    http://amaja567.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete