Sunday, April 10, 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes



For anyone who says teenagers can't pull off Shakespearian tragedies, come see the Scottish play. I might be a wee bit biased, but it is an amazing production. The cast, especially Mark as Macbeth and Jenny as a beautiful and horrifying Lady Macbeth, is perfect: energetic and hardworking. After our last show tomorrow, I'll be happy to never spread liquid latex on my skin again, but I will miss everyone so much, especially my weird sisters, Sydney and Ariel. And I think I'm going to start randomly cackling in every day life, because it is my true calling. 




And to conclude, a picture of me to haunt your dreams.

3 comments:

  1. I would never recognize you... Is that your hair??? How did you increase the size of your forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, that's not my hair. and i'm pretty sure that's the normal size of my forehead? but by the way, i got a copy of the dvd the casons made, so i'll bring it to you next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. great. I am looking forward to watching it! You are one scary witch!

    ReplyDelete